Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Better Know a Seasoning: Sriracha Sauce


Those of you who are already familiar with Sriracha sauce I'm sure love it and use it all the time. If you don't already have multiple bottles stocked up in your pantry (like me), I highly recommend you go out and get at least one (you can find it at your local grocery store).

This ubiquitous sauce originated in Thailand but is amazing on foods of all nationalities. The #1 brand in the USA (and my personal favorite) is this one pictured above with the giant rooster from Huy Fong Foods.
Huy Fong Foods is so proud of it's sauce that it has a page on its site dedicated to "letters from satisfied customers". Some of my favorite comments include: "I could almost eat a napkin that was dotted with it", "It brings tears of joys (sic) to our eyes!", and "May the eyes of the Heavens be with you and the Spirits guide you!!!".

Fellow Sriracha sauce lovers: I challenge you to submit a hilarious letter of satisfaction & praise to the Huy Fong Foods site! Let me know if your comment is published -- the best/most chuckle-worthy comment will win a RAMEN NOODLE prize! :)

1 comment:

  1. We don't have this sauce in the Netherlands.. I would love to try it someday!

    ReplyDelete